Our dialogues



DIALOGUE MARIA AND DUNIA: 

https://soundcloud.com/maria-torrero18/english-dialogue-by-dunia-maria/s-2JPAVkMrIS7


-Hello Maria!

-Hi Dunia.What about your christmas holidays?

-Very good,I stayed with my family.

-Me too!The holidays were fun.

-Attention Maria, the ball!

-Ahhhhh!

-Aw Maria, are you ok?

-Who are you?Where i am?

-I’m your friend, we’re in the playground.

-Om Am I ok? Do I have blood in my head?

-No! You’re ok, you don’t have blood.

- I don’t understand, because I am see stranger things, for example this tree is talking to me.

-Maria! You’re so crazy.

-Ahh, come here Dunia,there’s a demon next to you, he is following us. Run!

-Wait, is our theater teacher!

-Maria, you should go to the hospital now.

-Ok i think, it’s a good idea. 

-Help me get up, please.

-Ok, let’s go!




DIALOGUE CARLA G, JUDIT E AND MARC REINA:

https://soundcloud.com/carla-gabalda-gimeno/dialogue-judit-escaler-carla-gabalda-and-marc-reina/s-bSNDQVkWUcK

CARLA

JUDIT

PEOPLE/NOISES

The dialogue is going to talk about a surprise present for our best friend's birthday.


Hi Judit!

Hi Carla! I was trying to find you!

Oh what happened?

Oh nothing really important, I wanted to talk about Lily's birthday present.

It’s true! I totally forgot about it. Do you have any idea?

At first I thought about doing a surprise party, but then I remembered all the restrictions with the covid-19.

Yes, I agree with you. I think that we can do something about her favourite music band.

That sounds perfect, what were you thinking exactly?

I think that her favourite group of music is One Direction because she is always talking about them. So maybe we could give it to her something about them.

Yeah, she told me once. But this is going to be hard because this band is not together anymore.

Hahaha

What is going on?

Haha a pigeon just entered through the window. And all the people are getting scared hahaha.  

Omg! This is so weird! Where is it? I can’t see it. I have a phobia with birds.

Keep calm the pigeon is not here anymore.

Thanks god. 

Now we need to find the perfect present.

I think the singers were Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik. So maybe we can find something about them individually.

Do you know what could be super cool?

No, tell me.

I think she will love one of them in real size. 

That’s an amazing idea!

We should ask marc if he could buy it by amazon

oh! he’s there! MARC!

tell me

could you buy lily’s present, please?

yes of course. i will bring it on monday.

thanks bye!



DIALOGUE RAMON, LUCAS AND MARC L:


M- Yeah, Yeah. 
R- Mmmmm, Yes. 
L- Hey guys, what's up? 
M- Hey Lucas, were talking about the New game were playing. 
R- It is a very interesting game and very funny
L- Wow! What's the Name of the game? I want todo play whith you
M- The Name of the game is THE MIKE         WASOUSKI'S GAME! 
L- Wow, I love this name! 
R- We Can play toguether on-line. I'm level 1000
M- Yes, and I'm level 1001. I'm better than Ramón. 
L- What's your character Name? I search and we play toguether. 
R, M - Bye
DIALOGUE ARNAU AND XAVI:


We had hang out?
X-Hi Eric! How are you?
E Hi Xavi! I’m good! What’s about you?
X-I’m fine, thanks.
E-Where are the others?
X-I don’t know, I’m alone.
E-It’s the time, no?
X-Yes, it’s the time, but they don’t say anything
E-Yeah, this guys are rare
X- I'm going to call Lucas
E- Yeah, call him
X- Ok, I come back in 30 seconds
E-Ok, bye
X- Eric, they say they can't come
E- Ok, what are we going to do?
X- I don't know, what you gonna do?
E- I want go to the cinema, you like It?
X- Yes, I love cinema
E-So, come on

DIALOGUE CARLA C, ONA, ANA AND DEVIN:




D- Hi guys, where are you??? 

C- I’m going to the playground wait for me!

O- Carla come at the bar, our crush is here!

C- Okey Ona ,I’m going

A- I’m in the class, I can’t open the door.

D- Ana, in which class are you?

A- I’m in my class, 3rA

C- Ona i’m in the bar but I can’t see you!!!

O- I’m not in the bar, now I’m in the library, in the bar 

it’s getting colder

C- What is that? I never went to the library!

A- Wait a minute! Why is there no one in the hallways?

D- What time is it? 

O- It’s 3 o’clock

A- It’s time to go home

C- Oh my god! 

D- hahahah

O- Let’s go, it’s christmas holiday!

A- Guys I’m still locked in my class, help me please


narrador-few moments later…


A- Thank you for open the door!

O- Don’t worry 

C -Let’s go with our families

D- Yes, they will be waiting for us

A- Is this the front door?

O- yes c’mon, open it

C-i can’t!

A- stop making jokes

O- maybe she’s not kidding, let’s help her

C,D,A,O- 1...2...3!

C- oh oh, we are locked up in the high school!







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Can you learn English with a game?

Barry's video. - Luiza's group.

Ariel's group